Welcome to the New Patient Center for Right Health Clinic!
We understand that arriving at a chiropractic office for the first time can be nerve racking. If you've never experienced chiropractic care before, you may not know what to expect when you come to our Colorado Springs chiropractic offices for the first time. Filling out paperwork, learning new faces, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience.
That's why at Right Health Clinic our aim is to remove any unnecessary stress or tension and make you feel comfortable during your visit with our chiropractor.
There are 3 ways you can do this so as to be as convenient for you as possible. You get to decide which way is easiest!
- You can download the patient forms located in the New Patient Center. Click on the “Online Forms” button below. In this area of the website, you will be able to take care of the items necessary for your chiropractic visit prior to arriving, in the comfort of your own home. If you have any questions at any time, please don't hesitate to contact our Colorado Springs chiropractic office at 719-475-9103!
- You can contact our office by phone (719-475-9103) or email us (email@example.com) and request that we send you a link to our paperwork. It’s a secured site that imports the information directly into our chiropractic software. It’s probably the easiest way to fill out all the necessary paperwork and it can be done at your convenience on your computer, prior to your first visit. The only information we request of you in order to send the link is:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Email address (if you have one) * Your email will NOT be shared with any 3rd parties, and is used for occasional office announcements and promotions.
- In the subject line of your email, type “Request for Paperwork”.
- You can fill out the paperwork in our office while you wait for your appointment. We recommend coming at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment in order to complete the paperwork.